There is a street in Warwick, RI by the name of Diploma St. There is nothing really special about the street except for the fact that it is a dead-end street. You have to wonder if this was intentional. It almost had to be.
- Paul C. Quillman on What does it mean to be open source, when you are brick and mortar?
- Demetrius Phillips on Who Needs Drummers Anyway
- Demetrius Phillips on The Internet Could Save Millions of Words From Extinction
- yvonne on Being A Leader: It’s All About Balance… Except When It Isn’t
- yvonne on I Want to Thumb-up Your Ad