- Image via Wikipedia
If you are in China, from China, near China, interested in China, or have any other connection with China, this post is for you.
Even if you do not blog, but you are willing to type a few paragraphs, submit a photo, or record audio or video, this is also a shout out to you.
This is your chance to connect with hundreds of other people who are interested in China. Over the next few days, (maybe longer, we’ll see) I am going to be sponsoring guest posts on the topic of China. Almost everything has a China connection these days, so even if you croquet mittens and sold a pair to someone in China once, we would love to here about it. But, I am especially targeting those who have a frequent connection to China.
Here’s how to participate:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me how soon your post will be ready.
- Based on your availability, I will schedule a date for your post.
- Write (produce if you are doing audio/video) your entry and email it to me.
Your post should include:
- An introduction to you, your work, your passions, and especially your connection to China.
- A link to your blog, twitter and other web-presences.
- A sample of your writing, audio, video, photography, etc.
For the sample, you can pull out an old post and polish it up, or just write something new. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.